Sunday, February 24, 2008
School Shootings
I think that a lot of times school shootings are caused by abuse. Knowing that, i think that linworth will never have any problem with shootings, but thomas on the other hand, may have a few problems(not saying that i know anything about it). I also know for a fact that thomas has certain klicks or groups of people that tend to carry more popularity than others. This is probobly what led to some or all of the past "bomb threats" in the school. while this is still a serious thing its not as bad as actualy taking several peoples lives. So the idea of this is that i believe that certain acts of violence are often caused by abuse or neglect from one type of person to another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
linworth will probably never have a school shooting, if only for the fact that the entire environment/atmosphere is so versatile, laid-back, and chill. it caters to someone with a large social group, and on the other hand, it also has plenty of nooks for bookworms to go hang out alone in.
I agree with laura I don't see any one left out or wondering around linworth lonely and I hardly see someone get made fun of to their face because everyone fits in somewhere. (behing their back unfortunately all the time but its never bad). Responding to the last part of her comment even the bookworms aren't alone when they read.
Post a Comment